Basic information on data protection
Responsible Identity: The owner entity of this website is “Agrupació Fotogràfica Sant Just”, with address at Plaza de la Pau, s / n Centro social La Vagoneta, 08960 Sant Just Desvern, Barcelona, with CIF number: G65532533, registered at the Directorate General of Law and Legal Entities with no. Registration 45035 with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest.
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the section “What are your rights?” in this same document.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Agrupació Fotogràfica Sant Just
Postal address: Plaza de la Pau, s / n La Vagoneta Social Center, 08960 Sant Just Desvern
Contact details of the Data Protection delegate: email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your data?
The information you provide us is treated with the following purposes:
- Communication of activities
- Management and collection of receipts
- Newsletter subscription management.
- Access control to the contact mailbox.
- Subscription management
- Forum access control.
- Access control to the blog post comment form.
- Social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Publications on the website of the San Justo Photographic Group “
- Communication with the members of the activities
- Communication with former members of brotherhood activities, courses, workshops, etc ..
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data according to the previous purposes is the consent that is requested through the marking of the boxes destined for this purpose in the forms in which information is requested for the registration, subscription or purchase.
Our service providers, located in the European Union (U.E.) and in the United States (USA), may have access to your personal data. Providers located in the United States are covered by the “Privacy Shield”, an agreement between the European Union and the United States for the transfer of personal data between these regions.
Specifically, these service providers are:
Google Analytics (USA), as a provider of web analysis services, which collects browsing information.
Nominalia (U.E.), as a hosting provider of our services.
https://www.concursosdigitales.com/ as a platform for participation in the Sant Just Desvern International Photography Contest
How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect information of two types:
- Information you provide to us. For example, certain services require you to register in order to use them. In this case, we will ask you for personal information, such as your name or your email address. In the registration service, we will also ask you for a user identifier, being able to add other data to your profile such as a description or an image.
- Navigation information. This is information necessary to establish a connection with our servers, such as the IP address.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the member requests the final withdrawal, expressing that she does not want to receive any type of information, since our entity maintains activities aimed at former members.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal data provided may be kept duly blocked for the time required by applicable regulations.
What are your rights?
The owner of the data and/or their legal representative have the right to access their personal data subject to processing, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected, in addition to exercising the right of opposition and limitation to the treatment and portability of the data. In the case of having obtained the consent of the owner of the personal data, the latter has the right to revoke her consent at any time.
They may exercise these rights through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We have implemented the necessary technical measures to protect your data and information from accidental loss, unauthorized access, use and disclosure. However, despite diligent implementation of these measures, you should know that the security measures are not impregnable. Agrupació Fotogràfica Sant Just is not responsible for the actions of third parties that, violating these measures, access said data